The program can handle the PDF bookmarks after applying the task to it, so if you have deleted some pages from a PDF that has bookmarks defined into it, you have an option in PDF Delete Pages to update the PDF bookmarks in the output PDF, or you can ask the program to ignore those bookmarks at all.
What makes PDF Delete Pages special is its simplicity. The delete pages task of the program is done in 4 easy steps to finish your task in a minute. PDF Delete Pages is designed for novice PDF users.
PDF Delete Pages can handle large PDF files and apply the selected task on it very fast. Every couple of months we create a new release for PDF Delete Pages, to add new features and make it more user friendly.
- Open the program, and choose “Delete pages” task, then click “Next” to go to Step2.
- Browse and select all the PDF files you want to delete pages from them.
- If any of those PDF files is password protected, you can enter its password in the “Password” field to unlock it.
- For each of your selected PDF files click the “Edit” icon in the “Pages to delete” field which will open a dialog, through which you can specify the pages’ ranges to delete from this PDF.
- After specifying those ranges click “Next” to move to Step3.
- In this step you have you can choose whether to delete the specified pages in Step2, or replace them with blank pages.
- If you have selected to replace the specified pages with blank pages, then you will have 3 options that will give you the chance to specify how you want your blank page to look like.
- Edit empty page size: This option will allow you to specify the dimensions of the inserted blank page. You can set the page dimensions to have the same dimensions of the deleted page, or you can set the dimensions manually.
- Edit empty page background color: As it appears from this option’s title, a color palette will appear so you can choose the background color for the blank pages.
- Insert text inside the empty page: That is the option that you will use to write “This page is left intentionally blank” text in the blank pages. You can specify the type, size, and color of the text font, in addition you can specify where to insert that text inside the page. Mostly you will insert the text in the middle of page, which is the default option.
- In this step you can specify the output folder where you want to save the final PDF files. You can also specify their new names.
- Finally, click “Start” to start deleting the pages from your books.