- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 - Linux - Mac.
- Pentium 500MHz processor.
- 512 MB of free memory.
- 32 MB free disk space.
- 1024x768 screen resolution.
- Java 2 Platform - version 1.6 or above.
- To install the program:
- Be sure you have Java version 1.6 or above installed on your machine. You can test this in the
- Double click on the installer to install the program in the location you prefer.
- Windows users : Just double click on "PDF Reorder Pages.exe" and the program will start normally.
- Mac and other operating systems :
You can start PDF Reorder Pages manually by using the command line :
java -jar "PDF Reorder Pages.jar"
If you felt the program is slow, you can increase the memory allocated for it using this command instead in
the terminal :
java -Xmx512m -jar "PDF Reorder Pages.jar"
If you are using Mac, you will find a mac script called "pdfsplitormerge_mac.command" in the program folder. You can directly run it instead of running the program itself. It will run the program with high memory allocated.
- You can start PDF Reorder Pages manually by using the command line :
In any operating system you can go to PDF Reorder Pages installation folder, browse to 'Uninstaller' folder, double click on 'Uninstaller.jar', and follow the instructions there.
- Windows users :
You can also run 'Add/Remove programs' or the corresponding program, choose 'PDF Reorder Pages' and uninstall it.
Please go to the Download section, to download the trial version. The trial version is full functional, but it prints a stamp in all the output PDF pages. We are sure you will like it.
Sure, we will consider any suggestions that may ease your work. Please contact us , and we will reply you in less than 24 hours.