The program can handle the PDF bookmarks after applying the task to it, so if you have changed the order of some pages in a PDF that has bookmarks defined into it, you have an option in PDF Reorder Pages to update the PDF bookmarks in the output PDF, or you can ask the program to ignore those bookmarks at all.
What makes PDF Reorder Pages special is its simplicity. Your task is done in 4 easy steps to finish it in a minute. PDF Reorder Pages is designed for novice PDF users.
PDF Reorder Pages can handle large PDF files and apply the selected task on it very fast. Every couple of months we create a new release for PDF Reorder Pages, to add new features and make it more user friendly.
- Open the program, and choose “Reorder pages” task, then click “Next” to go to Step2.
- Browse and select all the PDF files you want to order their pages.
- If any of those PDF files is password protected, you can enter its password in the “Password” field to unlock it.
- For each of your selected PDF files click the “Edit” icon in the “Pages order” field where a small dialog will appear showing all the pages in your PDF file. Simply drag and drop the pages to re-order them.
- After specifying the new order of pages for all your PDFs, click “Next” to move to Step3.
- There is one option in this step: “Write bookmarks”. This option will be very helpful if you have bookmarks defined in your PDF. After re-ordering the book pages, this option will automatically update the bookmarks’ pages numbers they were referring to, so they still refer to the right pages.
- Click “Next” to go to the final step.
- In this step you can specify the output folder where you want to save the final PDF files. You can also specify their new names.
- Finally, click “Start” to start re-ordering the pages of your books.